Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Buy Vaporesso Gt8 Coils
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and incredible customer service. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, affordable options. Buy Vaporesso Gt8 Coils
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may acquire straight from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Buy Vaporesso Gt8 Coils
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Buy Vaporesso Gt8 Coils
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Buy Vaporesso Gt8 Coils
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply excellent client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also learnt that they use a DIY juice kit. This package permits you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.