Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Cheap Vape Brands
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer care. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a fantastic, affordable choices. Cheap Vape Brands
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Cheap Vape Brands
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several blending choices. For example, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Cheap Vape Brands
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, does not always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Cheap Vape Brands
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.