Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Nautilus
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer support. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to supply a terrific, low-cost choices. Vape Tank Nautilus
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of methods. In addition, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Nautilus
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Nautilus
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a severe, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally great when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Nautilus
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.