Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wild Bull Vape
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and amazing client service. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a fantastic, affordable options. Wild Bull Vape
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire straight from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wild Bull Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wild Bull Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Wild Bull Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.