Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild 6 Ml Vape Tanks
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer care. They offer a substantial variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a great, low-priced options. 6 Ml Vape Tanks
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. 6 Ml Vape Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. 6 Ml Vape Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. 6 Ml Vape Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they offer a DIY juice kit. This set permits you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.