Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Vape Tanks For Eleaf Istick 30 Watt
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer service. They offer a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a terrific, affordable alternatives. Best Vape Tanks For Eleaf Istick 30 Watt
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Vape Tanks For Eleaf Istick 30 Watt
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the special thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Vape Tanks For Eleaf Istick 30 Watt
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Best Vape Tanks For Eleaf Istick 30 Watt
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This set permits you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.