Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Deals Vape
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and unbelievable customer care. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a great, low-cost alternatives. Deals Vape
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Deals Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Deals Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I think this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Deals Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.