Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Ego Aio Mods
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and incredible customer service. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to supply an excellent, affordable alternatives. Ego Aio Mods
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Ego Aio Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Ego Aio Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed since I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Ego Aio Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer support and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This set permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.