Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Good Tanks Vape
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and incredible customer care. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide an excellent, low-priced options. Good Tanks Vape
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brands so that you may acquire straight from the company. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is special in many methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Good Tanks Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use several mixing options. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Good Tanks Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Good Tanks Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package permits you to develop something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.