Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Mods For Sub Ohm Vaping
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct flavors and incredible customer support. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, inexpensive alternatives. Mods For Sub Ohm Vaping
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Mods For Sub Ohm Vaping
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of mixing choices. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Mods For Sub Ohm Vaping
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Mods For Sub Ohm Vaping
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.