Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape And Tanks
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and amazing customer care. They provide a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a great, inexpensive options. Vape And Tanks
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape And Tanks
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like each e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use several blending options. For instance, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape And Tanks
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a severe, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape And Tanks
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set enables you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.