Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Light
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and incredible customer care. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a fantastic, inexpensive choices. Vape Tank Light
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Light
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as each e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing options. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Light
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just offers a harsh, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Light
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer care and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I likewise discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.