Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Not Firing
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer support. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a fantastic, low-priced options. Vape Tank Not Firing
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is distinct in lots of ways. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Not Firing
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Not Firing
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Not Firing
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package enables you to create something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.