Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tank Opener
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and incredible client service. They use a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a terrific, low-cost alternatives. Vape Tank Opener
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you might purchase straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tank Opener
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tank Opener
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only offers a severe, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tank Opener
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they use a DIY juice set. This package permits you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.