Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Tanks For Vg
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer service. They use a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a great, low-priced options. Vape Tanks For Vg
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the item or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is special in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Tanks For Vg
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Tanks For Vg
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Tanks For Vg
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.