Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Aleader
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and incredible customer support. They provide a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to supply a fantastic, affordable options. Vape Wild Aleader
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Aleader
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Aleader
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Aleader
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice package. This set enables you to create something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.