Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Diy Review
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and incredible customer support. They offer a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide a fantastic, low-cost alternatives. Vape Wild Diy Review
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Diy Review
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide several blending options. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Diy Review
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a harsh, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Diy Review
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package allows you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.