Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Diy
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer care. They use a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a fantastic, low-cost options. Vape Wild Diy
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Diy
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Diy
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Diy
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great customer care and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Additionally, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This set permits you to create something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.