Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Wild Ya Killin Me Smores
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer care. They use a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer a terrific, low-cost choices. Vape Wild Ya Killin Me Smores
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Wild Ya Killin Me Smores
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Wild Ya Killin Me Smores
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in eating, does not always need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Wild Ya Killin Me Smores
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice kit. This kit allows you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.