Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vapewild Mystery
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and amazing customer care. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a great, inexpensive choices. Vapewild Mystery
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vapewild Mystery
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide several blending choices. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they permit you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vapewild Mystery
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just offers an extreme, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vapewild Mystery
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer great customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Furthermore, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice set. This package allows you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.