Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaping Drip Mods
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and extraordinary client service. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide a fantastic, affordable choices. Vaping Drip Mods
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaping Drip Mods
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous blending choices. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaping Drip Mods
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers a severe, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vaping Drip Mods
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.