Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vaping Mods Vs Pens
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer support. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a great, inexpensive choices. Vaping Mods Vs Pens
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in numerous ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order small amounts of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vaping Mods Vs Pens
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they provide a number of blending choices. For instance, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vaping Mods Vs Pens
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vaping Mods Vs Pens
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package permits you to develop something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.