Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Wild Vapers
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and amazing customer care. They offer a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply an excellent, inexpensive alternatives. Wild Vapers
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Wild Vapers
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer several blending options. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Wild Vapers
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides a severe, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Wild Vapers
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific customer care and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice set. This set allows you to create something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.